Monday, March 1, 2010

The Haha's and HeHe's

Have you ever been in a quite room and through the wall you can hear laughing? And the first thought that came to your mind was "I wonder what they are laughing about?". I love laughing. I tell jokes to make people laugh. I steal jokes to make people laugh. I am self proclaimed joke stealer. Don't whisper your joke to me because I will say it out loud and get the whole room to laugh.

Laughter. It never grows old. And there is so many things to laugh about. I love the slient laughter. The type that comes after you laugh so hard no more chuckles or sqeaks will come out. The type that is achieved by the tightening of all your stomach muscles and your oxygen supply being almost cut off. Oh the joy laughter can bring. On the gloomiest of gloomy days, I can always find something to laugh about. Something that brings a smile to your face followed by a little chuckle.

I got to thinking about laughing and what if there wasn't anything to laugh about. What if one day there was no more jokes to be told, no more laughs to be heard? That had to be one the worst things ever. What would the world be like with out laughter? Without things to make you laugh? Slient. Boring. No more laughing to yourself. No more crying because you can't control your laughter. That would be a world I would not want to be a part of. My life is one big huge continuous laugh. Laughing makes me feel good. I never go a day without laughing... I laugh at my own expense. I will make a fool of myself if I notice your having a bad day. I am happiest when I am making other people laugh. I will continue to laugh. Laugh everyday. Laugh every hour if possible. Its good for the soul. Good for your mind. Its even better for your heart.

So I will laugh. And I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment