Wednesday, March 17, 2010

24

Birthdays. Some people dread them. I embrace them. I love birthday parties. So this year I am having one. A small one. Only close friends and family. A time to celebrate me. I will be 24 this year. And I am excited. To most 24 isn't an exciting birthday, but to me 24 is going to be my best year yet. I always figured I would be married by 24. Have atleast one kid by 24. Definetly not be living at home at 24. Sometimes plans don't work out. I have learned that only one plan matters... His plan. So I have thrown away all my unrealistic plans, and I have decided to really trust in God's plan. To roll with it... It took me almost 24 years to realize this. So thats why 24 is going to be my best year. I am living my life a little differently. Living my life the way it was intended. 24 is something to celebrate.


(I hope I get the bicycle I have been asking for... haha)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 24th birthday Kendra! I do believe you will have a FANTASTIC 24th year!

    ReplyDelete