Thursday, September 1, 2011

lazy.

I laugh at the fact that I promised a blog of epic proportions and I have not been able to come up with anything of those proportions... haha!  Nothing epic goes on in my life anymore, and to say that I am sorry about that would be a total and complete lie.  I live a simple life.  I have the same routine every week, and I find myself becoming more and more of a home body as the days go on. 

I laugh because I always say that I have no friends.  No one to do anything with.  No one to call up to hangout.  No one to go to the movies with.  And every time I say this I chuckle to myself.  Perhaps its me who doesn't want to hang out.  Perhaps its me who doesn't want to go to the movies.  I don't know.  Here's the thing, I am not lonely, sad, or unhappy with my life.  I am content in my everyday activities.  I find joy and peace in my quiet time.  I find that I am most happy curled up on a couch reading... 

Now don't get me wrong... I enjoy dinner with my girlfriends, or just hanging out with them. I enjoy spending time with whoever wants to spend time with me.  Honestly I think that its my lazy bone that wins out most of the time.  It's easy to stay home, I live with 5 people that I adore. 

I do have a very busy weekend schedule though.  One of my dearest friends is getting married in a week, and has a few things that need to get done.  So I told her that I would be more then willing to help out.  I am seriously looking forward to spening sometime with her, before she gets hitched.  And the closer the wedding comes the more excited I get.  SINGLE GUYS is what a wedding is all about... haha just kidding... definitely not!  I am excited to get my hair and nails done... to wear a goregous dress, and watch my friend get married to an amazing man. I already know the wedding will be goregous, and I know for sure Megan will be too... I have been going over her bustle in my sleep... making sure I get everything perfect.  I am seriously looking forward to it... Expect a blog about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment