Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weird Spot...

Lately, I have been thinking that I am kind of in a weird spot.  I feel like I am stuck between 3 different spots.  I was driving today when it hit me... Well as most of you know I am not married nor do I have a boyfriend... So that subtracts me from getting invited to hangout with my married friends and their children because I might get bored... (actually I don't know their reasons) Then all of the friends that I have had forever are getting married or are married... I just feel like I am not as fun as a single women.  Then there's my younger friends who just want to go out and party, and that's definitely not me.  I just find it hard to be where I am at in life.  Not to say that I am not happy, but this kind of sucks...

I am sure people struggle with this all the time.  It's how life works.  Maybe it's because my best friend is getting married on Saturday.  My other best friend lives on the East Coast,  and my other in Couer de Alene.   Well I guess it's time for me to make some new single friends...

Other news in my life... School starts in 2 weeks and I am super excited about that!  I don't think I have been so excited for school since I was in kindergarden!   I just know I am on the right track... Having such peace about something is a great feeling... And it's all because of God, and I know He has lead me to this exact spot. I could not be more thankful either.

I have also been working at a salon in Zillah that I absolutely love!  The girls are all fabulous and make me laugh... I love working there!

No comments:

Post a Comment