Wednesday, September 14, 2011

School Drool.

School starts next Monday, and honestly I am not excited about it at all... If you would have asked 3 weeks ago... I would have told you that I was more then ready to go back.  I know I wanted structure and a routine, but I don't know if I am ready for it.  I just have been praying for an easy transition... and not to much homework. :)

What I am looking forward to is coaching basketball again.  I am really looking forward to that.  I honestly thought about not doing it, but I was like why not?  It was a great experience last year, and I love all those girls, why not give it another go.  It works well with my schedule and it will be fun! Espeically because I scheduled my classed all in the morning so they would be out of the way by practice time!  So here's to another season of Red Devil basketball!

I was also thinking that this morning when I got out of bed, I had an extra pep in my step.  No everyone it's not a guy!  It's just the feeling of knowing you are on the right path.  It's the feeling of knowing I am exactly where God wants me.  I think that feeling is hard to come by.  Last week I didn't feel like that.  I had this dark cloud hanging over me.  A cloud that was following me around, a cloud that I was allowing to follow me.  Well its a new week, and today is a new day. 

I leave on Thursday and head for Spokane for the weekend.  I am attending the Women of Faith conference, and boy am I excited!  I am really looking for to spending some much need quality time with Debbie and her amazing family!  I don't know what the conference is all about, but I am open to whatever it is! And honestly I really like Spokane.  I liked living there, what I didn't like what the darn winter... I hate snow!!!  I am really excited that fall is the a few short weeks away.  I can't wait to pull out my boots and sweaters!! YAY to Fall!!

I am hoping to be getting a new car here soon... Yes I want to get rid of my beloved Nelly!  She is such a gas hog, and with driving back and forth to Yakima, I defitnitely need to something that is a little more gas friendly.  But we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment