Saturday, February 27, 2010

Released

Smiling. I have the biggest smile on my face. I woke up this morning and for the first time in a long time I felt like everything was alright. I felt like the world wasn't crashing down on me and the weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. Relaxed. Happy. In complete bliss. Now the question is why? Friends. Friends with nothing but time to listen to my troubles. Being surrounded by friends you haven't seen in a while and all they want to do is listen. Listen to your stories of recent heartbreak or troubles at work. It doesn't feel like I am forcing them to listen. They listen because they are interested in whats going on in my life. Not that my best friends at home aren't because I know my best friend would drop anything to listen to me. But its different. Its a feeling like they are focusing 100% on me. Offering advice, but not to much. Talking, but not talking to much. It means alot and it is exactly what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment