Monday, February 22, 2010

First of Many...

I have been keeping a journal for quite awhile now. Never sharing my thoughts, feelings, or emotions with anyone. A private way for me to vent. Vent my frustrations, triphums, heartbreak, set backs, and everything in between. I write because it helps me see things clearer. So why not share those thoughts with other people. People that want to read about me and my life. I write for me. I will contiune to write for me. And maybe along the way I will help you see something clearer. My life is a constant to be continued... A continuing of the happy times, sad thoughts, and meaningful memories. Ups and downs and more ups. I take whatever has happened that day and write. I write from the heart. I write in times of confusion. I write in times of joy or sadness. So bare with me as I write... and maybe you will learn something.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment