Friday, January 6, 2012

The Push.

Plenty of times in my life I have fallen short of reaching my goal.  Plenty of times I have pushed for something and not pushed hard enough.  So from now on ... when I set a goal I am going to try my hardest to reach it.  Like my new weight loss challenge.  As so of you know I have lost 25 lbs. Normally by  now I would have given up and moved on to something else, but I want to reach my goal.  I already feel so much better.  For once in a long time I am walking with my head held high.  I feel so confident.  I want to lose about 20-30 more pounds, and I know I can do it.  I cannot give up. I will not give up.  I am giving myself until my 26th birth.  That's 5 months for a rocking new body.  The thing is... its not about wanting to look better... its about being healthy and happy.  So here's to the next goal in my life.  The one that I will be achieving...

I not only want to be healthy because I want to feel better, but I want to have more energy.  Being a lazy bum, just isn't something that I want to be.  It's something I used to be... So I would love a little encouragement throughout my newest journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment