Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Me.

So I have recently lost 30lbs, and have reached my high school weight. And honestly I haven't been trying so hard.  I have cut out all things bad for me.  Picked up the exercise slightly, and find myself out and about moving more.  I just wanted to share some before and during pictures.

BEFORE



DURING 
New Years Eve in my little black dress!


22lbs lighter here 

CURRENTLY
This is me at work the other day in jeans that I haven't been able to fit into in 3 years.  I wore another pair of those jeans today... and they had no stretch!  

My Goal: lose another 20lbs

My baby sister doesn't like this goal... She told me today that I am getting to skinny and am no longer "perfect huggable size." (She would tell me this when I would tell her that I was fat or chubby) She told me that she doesn't want to be wrapping her arms around me and herself when she hugs me.  I couldn't help but think how very blessed I am to have a sister that loves me no matter what size I am.  She has always saw my beauty even when I haven't.  Michaela Hazelann, your words me more to me then you will ever know.  I love you dearly little Sis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment