Sunday, January 8, 2012

Moving.

Yeah Buddy!  I am moving out of my parents house, and I seriously couldn't be more excited.  I am really ready to move out on my own.  Well not all on my own, away from my family.  I love them, but there comes a time when I need to grow up.  I mean my mom still pretty much does everything for me.  And I think that it's time I create my own way and my own path.  I am really thankful for my parents they have been there through everything and taught me so much, but I am ready. 

God has really laid this all out for me.  I have been praying for a place to go, and He presented one for me.  I mean he really laid out on a silver platter.  I have been praying for a while for some where I could go.  Some where closer to everything else that I love.  My church, small group, all my friends... Everything is in Yakima.  So that's where I am headed.  A couple about my age has asked me to move into their basement.  And I thought about it prayed about it, everything seemed to be right... The only thing that would hold me back would be the cost.  Right now I am so very thankful because where I had sent my limit isn't anywhere close to what I will have to pay.  I am so very happy!  God is so faithful.  He continues to bless me each and everyday!!

So as of February 1st I will be all moved out of my parents house and moved into my new home.  Boy, I cannot wait to see what else God has planned for me this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment