Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Missing Pieces.

I find myself not doing anything I normally do.  I find myself forgetting to journal and write down my thoughts.  I find myself really hoping and praying that the middle of February gets here quick.  I need my routine back.  I need to feel normal again.  And I have come to the conclusion that will not happen until I get my Tuesday night small groups back.  Until I get the people I love so very much back.  Don't get me wrong I have loved these past 3 month of basketball, and I will probably continue to do it for years to come, but I need my friends.  I need to be around the people that mean so much to me.  My mentors, the women and men who have taught me so much.  It's crazy how I feel so lost without them and there constant encouragement.  Soon I will be back, and soon things will be normal again.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Kendra! It was so great to see you yesterday and I was quite happy to hear you won't be leaving!

    ReplyDelete