Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blessing.

Just when I think school isn't going to be an option, God provides a way.  I have been really struggling with a way to pay for school.  Yes, I know I should have been saving, and I know that my parents would have payed for it.  I just don't want to have to ask my Mom to write a giant tution check with THEIR hard earned money.  Yes, I applied for financial aid, but with the Finanical Aid Office being so far behind I knew I couldn't count on it.  Tution was due yesterday, so last week I finally asked my Mom if she could pay for it.  She asked if I had heard from F.A. and I told her that I had heard that I wouldn't get it until sometime after Fall Quarter started.  I told her I would get her a total and went on with my day.  Well I was sitting at work, and I recieved an email from YVCC.  It was notification of my financial aid.  YAY!  I don't think that I had ever been so excited.  I immediately went to check and see how much it was for.  I was definitely surprised at how much I am getting.  I definitely got enough for school, books, and gas to get there.  I got more then last year.  I recieved the Federal Pell Grant, and the State Need Grant. 

This is just a small example of the great things God is doing in my life, which made me more thankful for His continued grace.  Just when I start to question if I should even be going to school, God shows me that I am right where He wants me.  I definitely find comfort in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment