Friday, October 22, 2010

Stolen Idea. (don't judge me)

I stole this idea from my friend Neil. Sorry Neil!




Sometimes I laugh at my own jokes.
Sometimes I wish you were here.
Sometimes I try to hard.
Sometimes I get jealous.
Sometimes I feel like I am a walking mustard seed.
Sometimes I wear mismatched socks.
Sometimes I wish I was a kid again.
Sometimes I want you to call.
Sometimes I just need a hug.
Sometimes I get nervous.
Sometimes I forget what I wanted to tell you.
Sometimes I read my bible and pray.
Sometimes I am in awe of your abilities.
Sometimes I really wish you would notice me.
Sometimes I paint my ring finger a different color from the rest of my fingers.
Sometimes I count just because.
Sometimes I imagine what I would be like if I was from the south.
Sometimes I wish I had my own TV show.
Sometimes I steal other peoples ideas.
Sometimes I don't want to get out of my pjs.
Sometimes I find you amazing.
Sometimes I crave beef jerky and orange juice.
Sometimes I pretend to like something when I don't, just because I like you.
Sometimes I fall down stairs.
Sometimes I sprain both of my ankles.
Sometimes I am to prideful to ask for help.
Sometimes I wish I was a trained ballerina.
Sometimes I wish I still lived in Spokane.
Sometimes I think about how I would react if you asked me out.
Sometimes I imagine how it would be to carefree.
Sometimes I spend time at my Grams house.
Sometimes I don't spend enough time at my Grams house.
Sometimes I am sad.
Sometimes I want to push everything off the shelves at the grocery store.
Sometimes I talk to much.
Sometimes I look at my high school yearbooks.
Sometimes I want to become a runner.
Sometimes I like exactly who I am.
Sometimes I get really frustrated.
Sometimes I neglect those I love most.
Sometimes I am afraid I might get hit by a car.
Sometimes I sit and think.
Sometimes I just sit.
Sometimes I want more tattoos.
Sometimes I hide my feelings from everyone.
Sometimes I don't say enough.
Sometimes I sugarcoat things.
Sometimes I don't.
Sometimes I try hard to be a good listener.
Sometimes I just want to be heard.
Sometimes I try to forget about you because its easier that way.
Sometimes I don't want to forget about you.
Sometimes I just want to tell you, but then I remember what you told me.
Sometimes I want to be a rule breaker.
Sometimes I say just what I think you want to hear.
Sometimes I wish you would notice me.
Sometimes I am glad you haven't.
Sometimes I cry.
Sometimes I cry for you.
Sometimes I lose track of time.
Sometimes I have to much time on my hands.
Sometimes I wish hanging out with you would fill my extra time.
Sometimes I get long winded.







Sometimes I say what I need to say without saying what I really wanted to say.



3 comments:

  1. I love this....I'm glad you were willing to borrow the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot a couple...

    some times i really miss my cousin ashley and
    sometimes i wish she would still sit in my room with her sweats pulled half way up her back.

    love you cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Ash... you're right I sometimes do wish you still would sit in my room with your sweats half way up your back... How could I forget that?

    ReplyDelete