Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here we go.

Well I am at work... planned on listening to Pandora like always... Well I only have 5 hours of play time left this month, and 8 hours of work left for the week... so K-Love it is...








As I am sitting at my desk, with all my work done for the day... (I only work 4 hours a day and I have been here for an hour) Sitting and thinking about everything going on in my life. Everything. From the good to the bad. Thinking about taking my sisters to the cornmaze tonight... Should be fun! I always enjoy the time I have with my littles.



Missing Carrie for sure. I really wish she was here. I would love to sit at Northtown and talk about nothing. Just sitting with Carrie would be enough. Laughing with Carrie would be enough. Well just being in the presence of my best friend would be enough. She's doing great, and I am so happy for her... but secretly... I was hoping she'd want to come home. I am glad she doesn't though... I am proud of her... so so very proud of her. Just proves that God will take care of you. He has surely proved that here.



My eyes have been bugging me lately... I think its time for glasses... and not just readers. Actual glasses... We'll see... last time I went to the eye doctor my vision was more then perfect. I was just told to stop reading so much. I miss reading so much. Maybe I should start reading again. I for sure have enough time.



Basketball starts in 3 short weeks. Meetings start next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment