Monday, October 11, 2010

Learning and Growing

For record I am a girl that forgives, but almost never forgets. I am a girl that has her faults, and most of the time owns up to them... And occasionally I step out of line and say something that I immediately wish I could take back. I am growing and changing everyday, and its hard to leave these shields behind me. I have been working hard on becoming someone that I can be proud of. My whole life has changed and I need to be able to feel comfortable to change with it. I shouldn't be one person around someone and then another around someone else. Its not that I don't love who I have become... its just that I didn't hate the person I once was... Yes there was things about me then, that I wish I could forget and I gladly leave them behind... I guess its just a struggle that I am going to have to go through. And one I will gladly take on.

Shifting gears...

Have I mentioned lately how amazing God is? He continues to show me amazing things each and everyday. He is so giving and so caring... I am sitting at work... and I just got done doing a little bible study homework... And everytime I spend time in the Word I learn something new... and that to me is amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment