Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rambling

According to my best friend... days shouldn't be wasted laying on the couch just because I miss her. And you know what... she's right... I shouldn't have wasted today laying around... I should have been up and doing! Well things happen right... Things to make you go hmmm...


I am supposed to be cleaning and rearranging and moving everything in my room... but.. One I think there's a mouse living in my bedroom and thats one of the major reason I haven't moved everything back in there... Two, I really am kind of sad to be living back at home. Definitely going to miss Debbers... Three, it makes everything at little more real. A little more like my life is going in a totally different direction... and am I ready... I surely hope so. There's one major difference though... I have God on my side... Never had that before. And I know he's going to make sure everything falls into place. Yeah there will be bumps along the way... Struggles and hardships, but those are what make me stronger.


On a random note... I am now a blonde. Not literally... well I did fall down 3 stairs and sprain both of my ankles but that was long before I bleached my hair... haha... I love blonde hair! Even though I know that I look better with brown hair. Blondes have more fun right? Not true! My life has been boring, but who's fault is that... MINE!


I went yesterday and tried my bridemaid's dress on for my cousin Amanda's wedding and boy is it a pretty dress, and I am super excited about her wedding! I can't wait, and honestly I can't believe it the wedding is only a month away... Great things are in store for Manda and Valentin!! YAY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment