Monday, April 19, 2010

Friends.

I have always joked about not having friends. Not having enough friends. But in reality how many friends does one really need? This week I have realized who my true friends are. The ones that I can really lean on. The ones that I can cry with. The one that make you laugh even when you want to cry. The ones that make you forget. The ones that pray for you. Those are the friends that I want. Those are the friends that count. So in reality one doesn't need a ton of friends. Just a few core friends to help you get through the rough times. Just a few that are around regardless of the cost. I am truely blessed in the friends department.

Laughing... one minute.

Crying the next.


Forgetting how to smile... one minute.



Having the biggest smile the next.


True Friends handle the rollercoater of emotions. Sometimes they even come along for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. i read on yahoo the other day that one can only manage 150 friends. isnt that absurd? how can you keep up with that many people? like really, genuinely keep up with whats going on in their life? hmm...

    anyhoo, i love you. dont be sad. :)

    ReplyDelete