Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New and Improving...

Every once in awhile to boost my confidence lol... I post some before and during pictures... I say during because my weight loss journey is far from over... I like to post pictures because I am finally happy... I am loving life with out all the extra baggage.  Since July 2011 I have shed over 40lbs... I have went from squeezing into a size 16 to nearly a size 10.  It seriously feels amazing.... I have taken up a new hobby... Kickboxing!  And I love it.  Not only do I do one class... every Monday and Thursday I do 2.... Kickboxing has its benefits... I get to burn calories, and throw punches and kicks... what could be better!  Here's some pictures...
This is me in June 2011 and me as of last weekend
Dustin and Rayann's Wedding (I enjoyed the double take from a fellow classmate)

I enjoy having a skinnier face!
At Shawn and Tiffianie's Wedding
The last picture happens to be my favorite.  I realized that I don't look like the fat sister anymore.  I am confident in showing my entire body.  I enjoy how I look now... And I cannot wait to reach my goal of being in a size 8!  It's going to happen... and I am not going to stop until it does!

2 comments: