Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hopeful.

I have been running around lately. Going from here and there and then back again. My life is about to change in a major way, and I am ready for it? I don't know. Is it really what I want? I really do think so. For the first time in my life and I am trusting in someone else. Someone with so much power. Someone who would never lead me in the worng direction. God. I say it to myself everyday. "Lead me." And I tell myself everyday that God has my life planned out. My life isn't in my hands. I am the happiest I have ever been and I am my life isn't perfect. There's things that I want that I don't have. And I just have to trust that the Lord will provide. I know He will... I still occasionally have the I want something and I want it now... and I try to make whatever it is happen, and then reality snaps me back into place... My timing isn't perfect, but God's is. And I have to remind myself about that everyday. That's something that I am still getting used to. I really think thats what's been the toughest. And I am working on it.

1 comment:

  1. What an encouragement Ken. Thanks so much for blogging. I love reading your thoughts. I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete