Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Midterm. Taxes. And God's Reassurance.

I am sitting at school typing this from my cell phone. I just got finished with my first college midterm. Boy am I got that its over... It definetly wasn't hard... just alot of memorizing terms. Something that I am not very good at. I just never have been a good memorizer. Now song lyric those are something I can memorize.

College gets better and better everyday. It even got better when I found out I got the Federal Pellet Grant. And let me tell you that money couldn't have come at a better time... It just reminded me how great God is... I went from one day wondering how I was gonna pay for school to the next day having my next two quarters covered!

I went to my small group yesterday, and it was so great to be back. I hadn't been in so long because of basketball, and now that basketball is done I can get back into my old routine. I let things get in the way of things that have meaning. Not that coaching basketball wasn't a great experience, one that I plan on doing again and again, it just take up a lot of time... I will just need to learn how to balance it better next year.

I am going to get my taxes done on Friday, and I can't wait to see how much money I get back. I am hoping its enough to pay down my credit card, and take a trip either to Arizona with my cousins or to Missouri to see my friend Stephanie. Its all up in the air right now.. I just want to go somewhere during Spring break. Get away for a while. See places I haven't seen before, do things with fun people. I am really hope I get enough money back. If not that's ok too...

I have noticed lately that I haven't had time for any of my friends. Some of templates I haven seen since the end of December. I haven't had time for my own family seeing them late at night when I get home from work/school/basketball. I am ready to get my life back. Get all the things that are most important to me... I think God lets you go off track, so you can realize just how important He is in your life. And how important its is to be surround by positive people and and positive things. God has a reason for everything. That's what I love about Him. I never have to worry (now doing that all the time seems impossible)... I try my hardest to leave it in God's Hands. Which is a complete turn around from how I used to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment